Monday, December 22, 2008

The Red Pandas


I need not have fretted about leaving our little panda friend. There were two more smaller specimens in the designated red panda enclosure further on. Although curious about our presence there, the two little red pandas were also very shy and quickly retired into the safety of their shed.

However, they did offer us a good view of themselves as they gracefully ran along logs and through the light green grass in their enclosure. I couldn’t get enough of them and it was with considerable reluctance that I dragged myself off to the next lot of inmates.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I have an opinion and so should you! Leave your bouquets, brickbats and battle axes here, preferably in a language I can understand. If coyness gets the better of you, then email me (emailbasicallyblah@gmail.com).